The Orem City Recorder’s Office is a Passport Acceptance Agency.
|Passport Book||Under Age 16||$25||$80||$105|
|Age 16 and Over||$25||$110||$135|
|Passport Card||Under Age 16||$25||$15||$40|
|Age 16 and Over||$25||$30||$55|
|Both||Under Age 16||$25||$95||$120|
|Age 16 and Over||$25||$140||$165|
To expedite the process please bring the following items:
- Checkbook or Money Order to pay federal fees
(For the fee to the city, we can accept cash, check, or credit card.)
- Valid Picture ID
- Driver’s License
- Aircraft Pilot’s License
- Official Military ID card
- Parent’s Identification to identify minor child (under 16)
- Proof of Citizenship
- Original birth certificate issued by the County Health Department.
- Hospital issued birth certificates are not allowed
- Original Certificate of Naturalization
- Original Certificate of Citizenship
- Previous U.S. Passport book or card
- One Passport Photo
- We can take the photos at our facility for $13.00 (but we are not the least expensive)
- Photos must have been taken within the last six months
- See photo requirements on federal website
If you are applying for a passport for a minor under the age of 16, both parents must be present unless the parent has filled out a Statement of Consent (form 3053).
The average processing time for passports is four to six weeks.
Expedited applications take between two to three weeks.
Please see the U.S. Department of State's website www.travel.state.gov for the following:
- Downloadable application forms - Forms should be filled out using black ink
- Current requirements and fees
- Travel warnings
- Consular information sheets (on every country in the world)